Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My Board ~By Danette

I am so happy to say that my money board is growing! This is working very well for me. Though I really have the urge to put it in my bank account. I feel like I have more money when it's all combined and in one location.

So, since my original post about my board (the end of January), I now have $1,050.00 pinned!! My only big expense this month (out side of rent) was having to buy a new computer. =[ My Ol Faithful bit the dust. But other than that things seem to be going smoothly. I am working about 60 hours a week, I feel like there are about 4 days in a row ever week that I want to die. I'm not exactly always getting the 10 hours of sleep I require. My saving grace is that sometimes in between going to work at the salon in the morning and the restaurant at night I get to take a nap. It makes life so much better. Also, not a huge fan of cutting out all delicious coffees. I've been craving my Big Train Chai Tea I get in Alaska, but I guess it's a small price to pay for a an adventure of a lifetime! Totally going to be worth it!!!

So there you have it, hopefully I can double that by the end of March? Or am I dreaming?

~Danette

No comments:

Post a Comment