Monday, February 11, 2013

Research ~By Danette

Researching for our trip to Europe has been harder than I imagined! Good information is not just out there for the taking, you have to really dig for it. I ran across Nomadic Matt's blog in my search for all things Europe and it has definitely been a gold mine! Anyone that is thinking about traveling to Europe should definitely read his blog, www.nomaticmatt.com

I have learned hostel price ranges in most of the European countries we are going to. I have learned tricks to finding cheaper airline tickets, which credit card to get that has no foreign transaction fees, which countries are better for hitch hiking in, and so much more!

It's like he has all the good information! Anyway, all this to say, I am so thankful I ran across this AMAZING BLOG!!!  Check it out!

~Danette

No comments:

Post a Comment