Friday, August 30, 2013

Adios Spain! Bonjour France! ~By Danette

Had an amazing time in Spain! Even got a little sun tan going on.

I have noticed that the European men tend to wear a lot of skinny jeans...I'm not quite sure how I feel about that. I'm trying hto picture them doing manly things like splitting wood and hunting, and it's just not happening. also, there are so many good looking people here! Everyone is dressed up. No matter what they are doing or where they are going. Everyone seems to always be looking their best. Woman with their high heeled wedges and dresses and men with their perfectly gelled hair... And skinny jeans. Why do Americans think its okay to go out unkept and in sweats? That is something I will never understand.

We are now on a train to Paris. It will take us about 11 hours. It was quite confusing to try and figure out which trains we had to get on and what connected to what. I think we waited in about 10 different lines trying to get the right information. We were always sent somewhere else, only to be sent back to where we started. The woman where very unhelpful and rude. And that has been or experience in Iceland as well. We now will only ask guys for information. 

I think its time for a little siesta now. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment