Saturday, August 24, 2013

Ohhemmgeee!

    So I know I haven't written a blog post in forever and a day but here I am today, two days before we head off on our adventure! So much has happened since I last write last, I've been buying all the essentials for the trip, I even got a second job to help pay for this amazingness that we are about to embark on.
    I have been putting up with drunk people on the weekends for this and let me tell you that it is going to be totally worth it! I now have allot more money than I thought I would have which give me a little bit more peace of mind:-D
    I have been house sitting for a close friend this last month, its been kind of nice to get out of my parents and have my own space for a little while, since I have been staying with my parents for the past year to help save for Europe. He got this awesome hot tub that I have been using the crap out of! Danette could probably attest to that! Haha, there's an inside joke that goes along with that...maybe, just maybe I'll explain later...   ~Amy
   

No comments:

Post a Comment