Tuesday, August 6, 2013

3 Weeks to Go! ~By Danette



Less than 3 weeks until we leave for Europe! I can't believe it's already around the corner! I feel like I'm not even close to being ready, but i guess there's not much else i need to get done. I made a final list yesterday of last minute things i have to get before our trip.  A sleeping bag is still on that unfortunately... I definitely have to order that today!

Also, I managed to ruin my camera while out clamming the other day. :( So I ended up spending $130 on a Canon camera. Definitely have to be able to take some good pictures while I'm there.

Saving is going a little slower than I was hoping.... Well, really that's not true. I've just been really bad about cutting out coffees and amazing Alaskan adventures here lately. The summer has just been way too beautiful to not have some fun! And they have all been totally worth it!

Also, just spend $211 on travel insurance through World Nomads. Hopefully I wont have to use it... But if I lose my new camera I just bought, it will come in handy... Of course the insurance has now cost me more than my camera. But if I lose my camera and my $130 jacket I bought... Then I will be glad I have it. =]

~Danette

No comments:

Post a Comment