Thursday, September 5, 2013

Cants Stop Smiling! ~By Danette

Oh my gosh! I'm in love with Ireland!!! Its my first morning in Dublin and already I can tell these next few days will be amazing! Its perfect weather out right now! A little chilly but perfect with a jacket! Plus the accents are to die for!! I walk fast, but the Irish walk faster! I have been passed up by 70 year old men! I'm having a hard time keeping up and I love it.

It's strange riding in a car where the steering wheel is on the right side. and even stranger trying to figure out which way to look for cars when crossing the street. I'm doing my best not to get run over. :) thankfully they have painting on the road telling you were to look. :) this actually makes me laugh. 
It'

Ps. SHOUT OUT TO MY DADDY DAD!! It's his birthday today!!! Happy birthday!!! Love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment