Friday, September 13, 2013

Norway to Sweden ~Danette

Success arriving at my hostel last night. Didn't even take a wrong bus or miss a stop. I then went on a mission looking for lefsa. Unfortunately that wasnt near as successful. I ended up eating some strange chocolate yogurt which was delicious. Also, Norway has the best tasting tap water so far. 

I really wanted to go to the Norwegian Maritime Museum but I was enjoying myself way to much on the beach (not the nude one;) to leave. Also I really wanted I go to Stavanger (which is on the west side of the county) and hike up to Kjerag and see the boulder thats wedged between two mountains. But I will have to do that next time I'm in the country.

I'm on a train now to Gothenburg Sweden. I can't even begin to say how excited I am to see my amazing Swedish friend Elisabeth! Its been 2 years already since we met in Hawaii. 

Now that Amy and I are split up for this week, I have realized how often she does not post on here. I just heard from her and her and Sarah made it safely to Scotland.

No comments:

Post a Comment